Our Valentines No TV Tuesday was....less than exciting. I had two crabby family members who were deciding Valentines day is a good day to be extra crabby. We did make it through the night without the TV on, although it was very tempting to do something other than stare at everyone's crabby faces all night long.
We did however do the following:
*We finished a Valentine craft that Odin painted with his hands feet and butt.
*We did a little photo shoot with Odin & Chaco
*Read some books
*took a little nap
*Ran a few errands in the afternoon.
We did end up having a terrific Valentines Breakfast Dinner at my parents house last night. It was a great way to celebrate Odin's First Valentines Day! (And...Odin & Dad were not crabby!!)
Next Tuesday I am going to do something really cool so that I actually have something interesting to write on here. :-) But I do feel good about successfully cutting out quite a few extra hours of TV every week!

With his butt eh? Sounds extra awesome. I feel like Valentine's day is like always destined to not live up to expectations. Sorry about the crabbies in your home. Shit happens. Next Tuesday I expect skydiving and cliff climbing with Odin.
ReplyDelete