No TV Tuesday was a bust this last Tuesday. I got a call at work that Odin was sick at daycare with a fever. So we headed home and he slept for 4 1/2 hours only waking up to eat then falling asleep in my arms again. Soooo.....I watched TV while he slept. That is what you are supposed to do when you are sick right? :-) Odin was out sick for the rest of the week. Grandpa Mark took a turn watching him on Friday morning while I went to work to get some stuff done.
Here is a picture I snapped with my phone of my sick baby :-(
We have plans for This coming Tuesday because it is my birthday and we are having a special dinner at my Mom and Dad's. Odin is going to be starting to eat Rice Cereal! He is growing up so fast we can hardly believe it.
Here are a couple of pictures from the last week to tied you over until our next post! :-)
Here is Odin trying on his swim suit with his rash guard that looks like a shark! Don't you just love the fin and teeth?
Here is Odin getting pushed in his new chair by his Uncle Neil! He has him wrapped around his finger for sure :-)

Sick babies are no fun. I love the shark hood - although I have no idea what a rash guard is. Is that a wake boarding thing or a kid thing? Let's say wake boarding so I don't look like a bad mother.
ReplyDeleteI hope you do something awesome for your birthday. It's one of the few birthdays I get excited about on my calendar, even if I won't get to see you and celebrate with you for it.
We're almost 30, Kaar. We're getting so old!
I Love the rash guard. Maybe Uncle Neil should get a matching one. Odin is lucky to have such a good Mom to take care of him when he is sick. Have a wonderful birthday today! What a great reason not to watch TV!
ReplyDelete